Supply chains are becoming ever-more complex and operating on increasingly intricate networks. GfK’s distribution and supply chain insights will help you increase your return on investment (ROI) providing profound market knowledge of supply chains and distribution strategies. The insights will help you to:
- Develop and optimize your go-to-market, channel and pricing strategies
- Improve your category management and portfolio
- Maximize your sales impact and channel ROI
- Assess inventory and POS gross margins by combining distribution and POS market data – even at single SKU level
GfK´s Distribution Panel tracks what distributors sell to POS retailers and resellers. Monitor which products are being sold, to which POS channel, and at what price in the distribution market.
GfK’s Distribution Panel is the world’s largest distribution network with around 300 distributors in more than 45 markets in WEU, CEE, CIS, MEA, APAC and LATAM. It provides invaluable insights into 200 product groups in IT, Telecom, Office Equipment and Consumer Electronics on a weekly basis.
The power of the unique combination of distribution and POS market data
- Track distributor sales (sell-through) and POS retailers and resellers sales (sell-out) – down to a single SKU-level and in just one click
- Benchmark your performance against competitors’ and uncover their channel and pricing strategies.
GfK Market Intelligence: Supply Chain combines distribution market data (Distribution Panel) with point-of-sales market insights (GfK Market Intelligence: Sales Tracking). For the very first time, distribution and POS market data is available in just one comprehensive database, delivering the highest value by providing insights on the entire supply chain – even at single SKU level.
Thanks to our comprehensive database, you can combine our distribution data easily with our POS retail analytics and tracking data and utilize GfK´s common taxonomy, metrics and channels. GfK’s distribution data goes beyond POS so you’ll receive insights on sub-distribution and direct sales from distributors to end-customers (B2B/B2C) which skip POS reporting.