Get the insights you need to measure your target audience
Some may have foreseen the disappearance of television in favor of digital media, but nothing could be further from the truth. Today, television continues to command eyeballs and attract huge advertising budgets for global brands. Media owners, broadcast networks and their stations, plus advertisers and their agencies need accurate audience figures to make strategic and tactical decisions.
GfK’s video audience measurement solutions have been providing the golden standard metrics for decades.
Our best-in-class solutions enable all players to:
1. Plan advertising campaigns with the maximum audience reach
2. Use independent, objective measurement to prove the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
3. Make programing decisions based on second by second audience measurement
4. Target campaigns with precision using an in-depth analysis of audience composition
5. Create effective strategies to win and retain audiences by understanding their viewing behavior.
people in the Netherlands HBO were measured watching SVOD in its first month (Online visits GfK GXL / DAM)
9 in 10 people
in the markets that GfK measures consume radio on a weekly basis (GfK audio measurement studies)
GfK is the leader in total audience measurement
Our proprietary measurement technologies have evolved significantly over the past years. We build further on our reputation for innovative features and reliability. We stick to our rigorous standards to ensure the continuity and accuracy of our data. Today, we provide the most accurate information on the consumer’s viewing habits across all relevant screens. Our recent approach includes:
1. High-quality household panel with GfK People Meters connected to all TV screens
2. Innovative Router solution to measures access to streaming content across all devices
3. Digital extensions to include audited census data from online video players
4. On-device measurement of access to digital content via mobile devices
5. Out-of-home measurement based on innovative GfK Digital Trends app and GfK MediaWatch
6. Panel-census identification and sophisticate modeling approaches to integrate with third party data
7. Overnight or live data reporting
8. A suite of proprietary analysis tools for data reporting and media planning
We're constantly reviewing and adopting the latest technology to make panel membership as easy as possible since, after all, our panels are a valuable asset. We have some of the most user-friendly tech available, which helps keep our panelists loyal and maintains very low drop-off rates. Here's a deeper look at how we've made installation and use really simple for panelists.
Our TV Logger makes it easy for panelists log their viewing habits
GfK Router makes TV and streaming measurement simple