For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Mission of the role:
The (Senior) HR Data Administrator is critical to the success of the team’s ability to roll out new HRS functionalities and support business as usual processes. He/she will support projects with technical consulting and analysis by implementing digital solutions that centralizes, streamlines and expands the HR Services’ support model.
As a (Senior) HR Data Administrator, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Working with and support the Workday team in overseeing changes to the HR data structures
- Managing Workday system security and taking ownership of creation of new functionality and system changes
- Improving business process effectiveness within Workday
- Supporting data migrations in the regions and reorganization needs
- Juggling multiple projects with frequently changing priorities
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Identifying anomalies within data sets and having a good understanding of logical data patterns
- Adopting guiding principles and objectives
- Ensuring data consistency and integrity throughout the HR database
- Providing technical trainings and leading refresher sessions on Workday functionality for HR community
Now that you know what a (Senior) HR Data Administrator does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- University degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or other related area
- 2-3 years of experience with data analytics
- Excellent command of English language – both written and spoken
- MS Office, advanced in Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner, enjoys the challenge of using and expanding the use of new analytical tools
- A critical thinker with attention to detail
- Highly organized person with ability to adhere to deadlines
Considered as an advantage:
- Understanding of HR processes
- Exposure to HCM system, ideally Workday or similar
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment and team spirit
- Use one of the latest digital technologies in the HR
- Initial and ongoing training to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Variety of sport activities such as football and traditional Bulgarian dances
- Last, but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city center and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!