For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Consultant Retail Partnership at GfK you will be responsible for:
- Managing our data partnerships and taking ownership of the quality of our Retail Panel for selected Retail Channels;
- Building strong (senior-level) relationship with key Retailers, understanding their strategies, structures, and key business questions, and how partnering with GfK can help them;
- Securing and expanding our data partnership with A-, B- and C-Retailers within these channels to in turn secure GfK gets the data we need at the right time and in the right format;
- Driving engagement across the broad range of GfK solutions;
- Rollout our Retail Partnership Program;
- Support and delivery of Company and Retail strategy;
- Minimizing risk to data partnerships and apply best practice;
- Maintaining correct contractual position with clients;
- Development of new initiatives and projects with our Retail Partners;
- Work cross-functionally as required to meet and exceed Retailer expectations;
- Ensuring to be linked with ops/client delivery to ensure data quality and
deliverables are timely, fit for purpose, and meeting client needs;
- Ensuring all Company systems are maintained and up to date and support
implementation of new processes and company tools.
You will be a good fit if you have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor´s/ Master´s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in consulting/account management/client relationships;
- Strong business understanding in Retail and related consumer goods industries;
- Able to build meaningful client relationships;
- Strong communications and presentation skills;
- Client-focused every day;
- Eye for detail and high-quality standards;
- Passion, energy, and drive;
- Eagerness to learn, an open mindset, and team spirit;
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Excellent German and very good English language skills.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!