United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Talent Acquisition, Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of qualified candidates for GfK North America. This position acts as a liaison between hiring managers and candidates during the recruitment process for open positions. This position drives the recruiting strategies to meet the immediate and future hiring needs. This role shares responsibility for selecting the most qualified candidates for the organization, ensuring all laws applicable to hiring are followed and candidates have a great experience when exploring opportunities within GfK.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with business unit leaders and HR Partners to actively source talent for immediate and projected hiring needs
- Utilize social media to build up established network of function/business, drives the recruitment social media strategy for the Americas region
- Source, gather and interview passive job seekers utilizing best-in-class recruitment methods (pipeline recruitment, networking, recruitment campaigns, etc.)
- Ensures fulfillment of staffing needs with high quality diverse candidates at minimum cost and maximum speed while following employment related policies and practices
- Develops strong relationships with mid and senior level management, designs a competitive recruitment landscape to acquire the best talent
- Supports and designs strategies to drive the diversity and college recruitment efforts
- Maintains a sound understanding of the business by to by partnering with business leaders and Human Resources Partners
- Communicates regularly with clients regarding staffing challenges and works aggressively with clients to achieve staffing goals
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on employment-related metrics. Tracks and achieves individual recruitment metric goals (i.e., cost/time per hire) that supports the regions staffing measures
Experience and Skills:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of market research, tech, and data industry
- Proven ability to source and recruit industry leaders and top talent at all levels of the organization
- Evidence of strong relationship management and demonstrated positive results in direct sourcing
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, or job experience equivalent
- Three to five years’ experience in sourcing and recruitment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to act as a business partner, manage multiple recruitment assignments and projects at all levels
- Proficiency in recruitment applications and sourcing methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related, or job experience equivalent
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!