For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK Etilize is the largest product data provider in the world. We have been providing clients from around the world with mission-critical product data and solutions for retailers, distributors, and manufacturers to power their eCommerce efforts. Our team brings decades of eCommerce experience, and we truly are passionate about product content and optimizing it for our clients. We provide standardized product data feeds for more than 20 million products worldwide.
We are supporting, maintaining, and improving products that gather data from the available source like on the field and online, aggregate, standardize and provide data to the customers as per their required format. This is a great opportunity for seasoned .NET developers excel their carriers by becoming part and leading a great product development team and grow their careers by working on cutting-edge technologies and solve problems involving a huge amount of data, high availability, and scalability in a distributed environment.
As a Lead .NET developer/programmer, you may require to own the products, plan sprints and program increments, manage and prioritize backlog, manage team, contribute to designing, and oversee implementation. You must be a passionate software engineer who models the world, think in terms of design patterns and object-oriented design, functional programming, test-driven development are your second nature. You are used to working in agile teams delivering small, incremental improvements through continuous delivery pipelines. You are proud of the quality, security, and robustness of the code you write, and because you write your code with an in-depth understanding of the execution environment these qualities translate to the systems you implement as well.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience of managing software development team of minimum 6 people.
- Experience of working in AGILE model.
- Experience of maintaining backlog.
- Experience of sprint planning.
- Lead the team in AGILE ceremonies and team events.
- Experience in writing well designed, testable, efficient code (mostly in . NET)
- Experience in developing and debugging high-volume, low-latency, high-performance applications which are highly available
- Experience in the development of APIs, object-oriented design, agile development e.g. Scrum, etc.
- Experience designing and developing unit, component, and functional tests and test infrastructure.
- Working experience in .NET Technology.
- Ability to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Good understanding of web technologies.
- Must be passionate for quality and has a keen eye for designs and aesthetics.
- Working experience in TypeScript, NodeJS
- Ability to work independently and must be self-driven.
Tools / Technologies
- . NET 4.7.2
- MS Visual Studio 2019,
- C# 8.0 with .NET core 3.0
- Git Working knowledge
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!