For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Project Lead, Customer Success Project Management is responsible for overseeing operational commercial matters globally as well as managing the Customer Success Management capacity and relevant work allocation for our digital-data solutions. Reporting to our VP, Global Customer Success the Project Lead, CSM is an agile communicator who collaborates closely with a number of internal partners including regional/local Customer Success Lead colleagues in supporting them with delivering the right customer experience by collaborating with marketing, product & operation to bring together the whole picture around customer experience and deliver performance reporting.
• Manages team workflow and internal processes to ensure efficiency.
• Drives one consistent way of doing things across markets.
• Supports team members in improving individual impact and goal progress.
• Establishes an early warning system.
• Works with Customer Success Managers to identify patterns in customer data and use those patterns to inform success strategies.
• Identifies opportunities and areas of improvement in terms of both customer retention initiatives and identify trends in customers to help determine improvements to strategy and process
Responsible for tracking
• Service Management – issues and requests analysis and impact on customer engagement
• Usage analysis – usage promotion campaigns
• NPS – region / country experience
• Capacity planning and tracking
• Value stories / use cases push
• Project Management tasks for global and special projects to support the GfK transformation process
• Coordination and control of the relevant internal and external stakeholders across all
• management levels
• Active planning and management of the workstreams (project monitoring, steering, reporting)
• Disciplinary management of the team and control of the relevant tasks and capacities Customer success for gfknewron
• Responsibility for tasks in the areas of customer success activation, client management and service
• controlling. Gap analyzes and derivation of recommendations for action
• Close cooperation with the commercial leads of the regions & GSEs
• Implementation and roll-out of global customer success GfK standards in the region
• Creation of management reports for documentation of success, derivation of CS strategies
• Development of Customer success , marketing, customer loyalty, pricing and sales strategies
• Support with regional and local account success planning
• Support of the regional and local sales teams with Customer health analysis
• Continuous observation and analysis of the capacity planning / customer health metrics
• Activation and performance tracking for new GfK products
• Planning and implementation of trainings (e.g. new sales force functionalities etc.) and quality management
o Several years of experience (minimum 8-10 years relevant experience)
o Strong communication skills across hierarchies
o Experience in project management, result orientation, prioritization of tasks, success control
o Experience in executive management positions and active support at board level
o Independent mindset and collaborative worker
o Trustworthy handling of sensitive information
o English language business fluent
o Confident handling of MS Office suite
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!