For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Undertake structured outbound calling to prospects and clients looking for revenue-generating opportunities
• Create and maintain white spot analysis across our market & product portfolio's
• Achieves and maximizes the revenue budget and potential for a set list of clients
• Understand and be able to communicate the GfK value proposition across the GfK digital product portfolio
• Secure qualified meetings & leads for the Sales Managers within the Commercial Sales Team
• Undertake all outbound activities using SPIN methodologies
• Undertake structured and scheduled client & prospect calls to move dialogue forwards
• Provides support in preparing offers and contracts
• Presents presentations confidently to mid-level management at clients, typically jointly with more senior colleagues
• Demonstrates full market and product knowledge on all product categories and markets that he/she is handling
• Is responsible for an extensive list of defined clients within an industry in the country and to ensure global and local standards within the area of responsibility. Consults to existing clients to intensify relationships.
• Work with the Commercial Sales Team & Client Solutions teams in order to identify opportunities
• Follow up on marketing campaigns by phone and email where required to do so.
* At least a bachelor degree
* At least 3 years of work experience in sales.
* At least 2 years of work experience in a multinational company
* Has a creative mine.
* Has presentation and story-telling abilities.
* Has the ability to work independently.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!