For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Our (Junior) Consultants (m/f/d):
- Act as strategic partners to our clients
- Develop fact-based answers to complex key business questions
- Deliver insightful presentations and actionable recommendations to our clients
- Coordinate client services cross countries and categories
- Run final quality checks for the GfK seal of quality
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams with GfK experts in Sales, Operations, Data and Marketing Sciences as well as Global Product Management
In other words: You will make the difference by being the face of our digital solutions!
What to expect?
You´d get to work with Product, Marketing and Sales Managers from leading IT brands and retailers in a dynamic, open and international environment. Our comprehensive training and development program would help you successfully tackle your day-to-day challenges and move up to learning curve fast. We know that being constantly challenged can get stressful sometimes, that´s why we care about our employees and offer sports, health and wellbeing programs helping you to unwind.
Market Intelligence DE IT categories Europe is headed by Aleksandar Tomasevic, who has a track record of many years in global research business, embracing long-term expertise and a strong sense of future and digitization.
What we look for?
We don't have to tell you how to do your job. You know that you've got what it takes to be a Market Intelligence (Junior) Consultant (m/f/d). You understand that 'digital' means business transformation and not just buzzword bingo. You feel at ease with constant change as the new normal. You live and breathe data driven analytics and boast with second to none communication, presentation and client facing skills.
Is this you? Awesome, here is what we are looking for additionally:
- Bachelor´s/ Master´s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Strong business understanding in IT markets and related Retail
- Passion for IT product categories and markets
- Ideally 2 years of experience in consulting or equivalent business units
- Creativity and the ability to address real-world business problems analytically
- Eagerness to learn, an open mindset, team spirit, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent German and very good English language skills
- Strong presentation skills, client-centric approach
- Passion, dedication and commitment
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!