For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Central Sampling Team (CST) is the sampling partner of the Project Delivery team. The Sampling Executive’s role is to provide the sampling expertise to support Project Delivery on multi-country projects. The Sampling Executive is the sampling partner of the Project Delivery team & will use the router, feasibility and sampling tools provided by GfK to aid the team.
2 positions available: one working with clients from North America from 16:00 - 00:00, one working with clients from Europa from 9:00 - 18:00.
• Provide sampling expertise to Project Delivery team.
• Assess sample feasibility. Sample feasibility: Assessing the availability of sample within GfK’s panels to fulfill our research project needs.
• Provide sample prices and cost estimates to Project Delivery based on the specifications provided.
• Project manages the sample within the platform, GfK’s Panel Management System
• Pull sample, prepare the fieldwork, create the email campaigns
• Liaise with local panel managers on the available sample prior to deploying the study
• Update the Project Delivery team on any sample, feasibility or costing issues relevant to the success of the project.
• Acts as the main point of contact on sample issues for GPS and provides information as requested by Project Delivery members.
• Attains sufficient working knowledge of the platform and all other operating systems relevant to ensure the efficient completion of projects.
• Creative, diplomatic, a person who can deal with deadlines and high workload.
• Effective communication.
• A team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Expertise in working within a multicultural business environment and developing solid working relationships with colleagues from many different countries and cultures.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Fluent in English.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Good knowledge about the principles of sampling and panel management.
• Ability to assess and discuss projects’ practicalities.
Education & Experience
• University degree.
• Ideally, experience of Panel Management or Sampling experience.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!