For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Client Solutions Consultant will be responsible for the ownership and management of key operator and manufacturing, Telecoms clients. They will be responsible for all day-to-day enquiries, support, reporting deliveries and client interaction, including client presentations, meetings and workshops. The Client Solutions Consultant will also be responsible for working cross-functionally, with GfK commercial, inside sales, operations and consumer research teams, to ensure all client opportunities are aligned. The Client Solutions Consultant will work directly with the Client Director (Market Intelligence), helping to develop new reporting and client engagement plans.
· Manage a defined list of clients
· Ensure deliver of contractual products and services for clients
· Support and deliver Company strategy
· Ensure the CRM system is constantly updated and maintained
· Provide business and market insights to clients through the analysis of client’s retail business data
· Respond to client queries and explain data trends based on business analysis and knowledge
· Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contact and presentations
· Develop market and product knowledge for product categories you cover
· Create and deliver market presentations to provide insight and recommendations to help clients improve their business positions
· Work cross functionally within GfK to ensure client needs are met and questions answered; this is both locally and internationally
· Work with the client delivery team to ensure data quality and deliverables are timely, fit for purpose and meeting client needs
- Passion, energy and drive
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Ability to analyse business retail data, understand client business models and requirements, to identify critical client information and trends
- Develop market knowledge and understanding
- Knowledge and understanding of research methodologies and data analysis
- Computer literate, able to learn and use bespoke systems
- Client focussed every day
- Able to build and deliver tailored presentations for manufacturers and retailers, using a storyline approach using client business retail data.
- Eye for detail and high quality standards
- Able to build meaningful client relationships, and work standalone (job grade dependant)
- Strong communication skills
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!