For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Your main tasks will include:
- You are close to our clients, understand our client personas and their Jobs-To-Be-Done
- Formulate and present vision, strategy and roadmap for selected products, able to prioritize and capable to say "no"
- Convert different stakeholder requirements into tangible product improvements
- Lead discovery sprints, user journey mappings, prototype inceptions
- Apply the OKR framework, track results, suggest and mange counter measures if key results are on risk to be failed
- Explore competitor activities, overseas market trends and UX research
- Discover new data sources and to connect the dots between them
- Build trusting relationships with technology partners
Your experience typically includes:
- Strong knowledge of the cross media marketing / media industry and ad operations
- Experience in planning, developing, and managing products, preferably in advertising, marketing, media or technology
- Basic knowledge of statistical modeling and background tackling complex data integration of various sources and formats
- Experience in applying OKR framework with proven track in (over)achieving results
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate work across geographically distributed teams
- Analytical when it comes to data, creative when it comes to design
- Agile mindset and work style
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!