Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) holds a key position within the Europe marketing team and spearheads the development and implementation of our marketing strategy in Germany across the business. Reporting to the Senior Regional Marketing Manager and working closely with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for owning, developing and implementing effective marketing and communication strategies and activities supporting key areas of the business as well as for the local activation and implementation of global campaigns.
- Develop and manage the marketing plan for Germany and bring the regional category and product portfolio to the market by leading the development and execution of client-centric marketing programs.
- Partner closely with regional product and sales business leaders understanding commercial goals to shape relevant, business-focused marketing programs always with an eye on an optimal customer journey and Marketing KPIs
- Explore opportunities and innovative tactics to gain Marketing Qualified Leads and nurture leads, in collaboration with the business teams
- As key member of the regional and global marketing team identify innovative marketing opportunities and develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns, including content, digital, communication and events.
- Live and foster a results-oriented marketing culture by leveraging Salesforce and Hubspot as management and optimisation tools.
- Shape engaging Sales enablement materials to empower the Sales team
- Plan and manage budgets needed to execute marketing programs with focus on ROI of marketing investments
What you should bring on board
- About 3 - 4 years of relevant experience and proven track record in creating and managing marketing programs delivering tangible business results
- Relevant degree Bachelor/Master in Studies in the area of Business, Marketing or comparable
- Experience in B2B business preferred, ideally in the Tech & Data, SaaS, Consumer Industries
- Strong project and campaign management skills
- Thorough understanding of and some experience in digital marketing including content marketing, social media management and marketing automation
- Commercial understanding and results- orientated mindset focusing on client engagement measured by KPIs
- Affinity to work with tools like Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience in content generation and digital customer journey creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentations skills in both German and English
- Ability to engage various stakeholders with ideas and communicate effectively with them
- Ability to flex from strategic planning to hands-on execution
- Self-starter, who accepts challenges, with an open and solutions-oriented mindset, ready to work in an international matrix organization
Does this resonate with you and sound like a place to be?
Then do not hesitate to contact us- we are excited to get to know you!
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!