For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The GfK Marketing and Consumer Intelligence team is looking for a new member to join its team of quant research executives, to both manage existing qualitative projects as well as to play a key role in driving new business opportunities across Northern Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and strategic qual specialist to drive the delivery of our qual offer. The role will be focused predominantly on Qual/Quant and Quant/Qual work for key clients (rarely qual only projects). This is a new role within GfK as currently we work with partners when integrating qual research into our programs.
The successful candidate will solely represent our qual expertise across the region, (Northern and Central Europe). The role requires a high level of autonomy and ability to build relationships internally and with external suppliers. We would expect the ideal candidate to leverage their own global network of suppliers along the entire Qual delivery chain, i.e. from recruitment agencies to facilities, moderators and software/digital tools.
This is a high-profile role with the individual needing to demonstrate that they can ensure excellent project delivery in addition to building and delivering story led presentations in consultation with clients.
Working alongside an array of quant experts and specialists, you will be instrumental in helping to deliver successful and highly valued consumer and brand insights to global household names across a range of industries and sectors.
Alongside this, there will also be an expectation for the individual to play a significant hands-on role in new business development by working alongside senior colleagues and commercial teams to respond to and deliver on new business opportunities and proposals both among existing and new clients.
The individual will benefit from working in a close team environment as well as the opportunity to build strong relationships with clients.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for smooth running of day to day project management covering all stages of the qual project setup to delivery
- Responsible for developing, analyzing and delivering insightful qualitative reports/presentations
- First point of contact for day to day client communications; developing strong ongoing relationships with clients
- Deepen existing client relationships to generate incremental business.
- Consult with clients on business issues and qualitative research design.
- Identify sales opportunities by closely collaborating with other departments
- Develop insightful proposals with innovative qualitative solutions to client problems. Leveraging their own global network of suppliers along the journey
- Develop the qualitative offering based on evolving methodologies including neuroscience, big data, etc.
- Moderate qualitative research studies (phone, in-person, online, consumer neuroscience solutions, etc.)
- Collaborate and direct research teams during qualitative project execution to ensure quality of results delivered to clients.
- Be up-to-date and well-informed about industry events and new
- Strong interest in psychology and consumer neuroscience
- Contribute to marketing communications (e.g., blog posts, articles, webinars, and conference papers) specific to qualitative research methodologies.
- Experienced and highly creative in integrating qual and quant research as a concept (proposal stage) and based on insights (delivery/reporting stage)
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in DigiQual and extremely digital savvy in general
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!