For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Purpose of the Role:
Perform administrative services and activities according to established guidelines for Market Intelligence (MI), Consumer Panel, Human Resources and Finance and Marketing department at the Hungarian GfK office. Support in relevant analytical tasks, as well as on concepts for relevant MI international processes. Keep contact with external agencies and facility management.
As an Executive Assistant, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Support in local implementation of new functional policies and programs within own area of responsibility
- Monitor the work of external suppliers (e.g. cleaning or equipment vendors) to ensure the organization receives agreed standards of service
- Provide day-to-day comprehensive financial and administrative support (invoices, contracts receive and send out)
- Purchase Order management in the GfK systems
- Manage and maintain customer information databases and process customer transactions
- Resolve customer inquiries by working with other organizational units
- Manage the daily postal service
- Manage the office facilities (kitchen, meeting rooms, printers)
- Keeps up to date the time recording of the trainees
- Under general supervision, perform basic editing of marketing proposals, presentations, and communication materials
- Compile and maintain data on status and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tactics, update records and maintain proper filing systems
Now that you know what an Executive Assistant does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in administrative, office management or supporting roles
- Experience with SalesForce and SRM will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English and fluent in Hungarian
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel is a must)
- University degree
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!