Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As Global Marketing Project Manager (m/f/d) you will play an integral part to ensure a smooth delivery of global campaigns and marketing programs that stretch across different markets, products and solutions with an integrated media approach. Coordinating cross-functional teams and external partners, you will make sure that all collaterals and assets flow efficiently from production through deployment to drive optimal campaign impact.
- Create solid project plans, covering development, production and deployment of core campaign deliverables and tasks of all teams involved
- Ensure all tasks and deliverables are captured in our campaign project management tool, all resourcing needs are being fulfilled and all teams are correctly aligned
- Constantly monitor status and progress of all tasks and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines based on new or changing priorities and identify and remove roadblocks
- Route all campaign assets for approval from concept through completion
- Lead regular update and status meeting to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure campaign reporting and analysis is provided to relevant stakeholder
- Tracks project budgets and reports on monthly status.
- Provide cost comparisons and rationale when recommending for external creative resources
- Work closely with relevant teams to identify potential new partner agencies, and help to assess their fit for our activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field. Master level is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the field of advertising, marketing, or some other business-related field, especially in project coordination and trafficking of creative projects required.
- Preferably experience in B2B business, ideally in the of Tech & Data or Consumer industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creative process including strategy, concept development, copywriting, design development, photoshoots and art production
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, strict attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects and tasks with frequent interruptions while maintaining flexibility and composure.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining composure and professionalism under pressure.
- Possess a positive attitude in conjunction with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with project managers, designers, and editors.
- Proficient in project management tool (e.g. Jira)
- Proactive problem-solving skills that lead to innovative thinking and resolutions
- Positive personality and motivational people skills
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
- “hands-on” knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite program such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Excellent English speaking and writing abilities, German is a plus but not a must
- Ability to work in an international, transforming and complex matrix organization
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!