For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Purpose of the Role
• Generate high quality reports for meetings from GfK’s PoS platforms and supports Client Solutions and Retail Services Team
• Deep dive in client queries involving high volumes of data and meet dedicated timelines
• Coordinate with Global Service Centers to ensure operational execution of all deliverables
• Ability to address product completeness and analysis and support Data Supply team to manage panel & data arrival topics
• Analyze big volumes of data for quality and trend issues, by following standard workflows and pre-defined quality checks (QC)
• Responsible for deep diving in client issues and queries for root cause and actioning on the same within defined timelines
• Prepare and maintain delivery schedules and tracking as per the contractual obligations and ensure timely deliveries to clients.
• Can prepare & maintain charts and excel dashboards for any customized reporting requirements and support in any Adhoc data extraction and analysis.
• Serve as a day-to-day point of contact between the Global Service Center and Client Solutions/Retail Services Team w.r.t data, analysis and reports; ensuring thorough checks of their work and data quality.
• Assess and constantly improve quality standards, productivity and processes and actively support where necessary in high complex daily tasks.
• Should follow all local requirements as deemed necessary by the Operations Manager to facilitate a smooth operational excellence
• Can troubleshoot, prioritize, and provide best quality work in a challenging and fast paced environment.
• Keen and able to learn new tools and enhance existing workflows.
• Operations Manager
• Production Manager
• Commercial Teams
• Client Fulfillment Team
• Data Quality Team
• Global Data Out Teams
• Global Service Center team
• Coding teams
• Advanced knowledge in Data Analysis and Reporting
• Advanced knowledge in workflows (e.g. Jira, StarTrack Helpdesk) – Training to be provided
• Advanced knowledge in Office MS Office, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel
• Expert knowledge in written and verbal communication
• Expert knowledge in reporting techniques and data visualization.
• Working knowledge in Project Management
• Excellent language skills in English
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!