For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK has recently launched its new product ecosystem and as our clients evolve with our product our products evolve with them. We are looking for Senior Product Managers to help us drive our product first mentality across the business working with a product focus on AI Product propositions
More about the role:
- You’ll own the product backlog and roadmap, working actively with your on-site engineering team to build out new features
- You’ll have a strong desire to improve customer experiences and will partner with and lead Engineering and Experience Design to work out what the news awesome experiences you want to ship to our customers
- Be the champion of your product – use the right level or type of material to communicate experiences, benefits and long0term vision across a variety of audiences including development teams, stakeholders at all levels, partners and external parties
- Own the customer and business value for your product backlog, working to deliver maximum customer and business value while making effective prioritization choices to deliver the maximum value and return on capital
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure consistency, drive product goals/shared objectives, and continuously improve product management across the division
- Contribute to setting product objectives, goals, OKRs and KPIs/metric and lead the team to achieve/exceed them
- Demonstrate ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Make build vs buy decisions in collaboration with senor technology counterparts based on what is best for the product strategy
- Maintain and establish new relationships with suppliers and business partners relating to your product portfolio
- Own, decide and communicate the vision and strategy of your product portfolio (the product mix, new product and retirement of old products)
- Lead discussions on programme delivery
- Demonstrate ability to anticipate and shape the resource/skills demands for the department
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for Product
- Creative problem solving
- Enthusiasm for delivering change through people and technology
- Ability to switch between strategic visioning and getting into the detail, being the authority in all aspects of your product
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, adapting your decision making to different levels of ambiguity and urgency
- A high level of team contribution, seek opportunities to provide input and support across the team and outside core areas of focus, role model effective collaboration
Desired experience (but not essential)
- Experience launching successful B2B products
- Fast paced, high-growth environment; VC or PE backed
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!