For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Senior Business Analyst you will report directly to the LATAM Customer Success/Market Intelligence Manager working closely with our clients in the platform and traditional MI, analyzing data and elaborating reports with business insights + migrating and retaining clients in the platform
As Senior Business Analyst you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Process the Point of Sales Data into relevant market insights.
- Own the analysis of the Market Intelligence sales pipeline and net sales performance
- Develop deep understanding of the MI business dynamics to alert about potential risks early
- Support analysis on global addressable MI potential and MI sales forecasting.
- Prepare impactful presentations with relevant fact-based insights through analysis of the sales out data from start to finish
- Understand clients’ market needs and develop reports and solutions to best support insight requirements.
- Responsible for selected clients within an Industry in the country and to ensure global and local standards within area of responsibility. Consults to existing clients to intensify relationship.
- Onboard clients on gfknewron platform
- Drive adoption of gfknewron within client organization by demonstrating clear ROI to client
- Track current user base by clients and engage in activation, engagement and re-activation initiatives
- Identify leads for cross sell and upsell opportunities with the client
- Help Improve renewal rate by demonstrating clear business outcome and value.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Senior Business Analyst, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or relevant areas
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service and/or market research
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Business understating in Saas solutions, durable consumer goods markets and related Retail
- Good analytical skills and the talent to translate the figures to our clients in a clear way
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!