For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Is responsible for data analysis and report writing highlight trends in the sales out data for internal and external publications
- Preparation of presentations, contribute in giving insights solutions
- Understand clients’ market needs and develops report solutions to best support insight requirements.
- Assists with the development of reports and to ensure that the data quality and reporting solutions are in line with international standards
- Responsible for the management of the weekly and monthly report production via Quality Checking Project. Demonstrates consistent ability to ensure high levels of control and accuracy checks are met.
- Gain understanding of Retail Panel methodology and develop ability to communicate to clients
- Ensure satisfied clients by providing high level of client servicing, including ongoing support to client queries through identifying, assessing and interpreting the findings from the Retail audit to answer key insight questions
- Tool Training: Leads on training of data solution tools to existing clients to support in maximising value of service.
- Market Knowledge: Builds market and product knowledge on all product categories and markets that clients are involved within.
- Client Service: Ensure satisfied clients by providing high level of client servicing, including ongoing support to client queries through identifying, assessing and interpreting the findings from the Retail audit to answer key insight questions
- Current Client Network: Developing a Network of Key Contacts within the current clients of GfK
- Proposal Writing: Responsible for the development of local business proposals to ensure GfK standards are met
- Supports Sales: Plays a key role in supporting the Panel achieving revenue target through active listening to identify new lead
- Agile mindset
- Customer focus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales DNA
- Advanced in MS Office
- Basic knowledge in statistics
- Advanced level in English
- Basic in analysis and presentation skills (creation and presentation)
- Basic in Retail Audit Methodology and on universe and sample
Typical Education and Work Experience required
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- First experiences in market research or marketing industry is a plus.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!