For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Data Analytics :
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to the client/retailer servicing process such as new methods of analysis or service techniques.
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality presentations to clients/retailers where required.
- Candidate should have skills related to Power Bi, Tableau, Python so that retailers can have access to latest insights from GfK.
- Regularly meeting the retailers to develop mutually beneficial relationship. Keeping up to date records on contacts, correspondence and meetings with the retailers.
- Organising and delivering presentations to key retailers with the relevant product experts and ensuring that any queries during presentations are followed up satisfactorily
- Data Collection:
- Ensure data collection from the retailers in the assigned territory in digital format within the desired time frame.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the data feed from your group of retailers
- Market Knowledge:
- Gather market inputs from the retailers with respect to Pricing, schemes offered by companies to the retailers, etc by undertaking regular market visits,
- Keep up to date on changes in the universe by product category by consulting with the Field department.
- Understand the channel definition, track existing channels and monitor the development of new channels.
- Inform the Country Manager and Product Manager on distribution changes in the country in order to guarantee continuous tracking of all major distribution channels.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!