For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
At GfK “WE” generate valuable insights for our clients on what, where and how people buy, but also why they buy. In order to be able to do this, we need a lot of “YOU” to give true meaning to the “WE”. Are you passionate to sell solutions? Are you a good listener to understand customer needs? Do you love to help businesses to understand the market they are evolving? Do you like sharing your thoughts and view on clients, then keep on reading!
In this position you are responsible for maintaining and further develop a close relationship with a number of key accounts. Our clients will see you as their principle contact within GfK. Therefore, you have an impressive array of skills & abilities to ensure that a client centric relationship is established whilst protecting GfK’s interest.
The starting point for effective client engagement is always their Key Business Questions (KBQ). You will become a trusted strategic partner by listening actively and translating clients KBQ’s into the GfK portfolio. You will help your client’s accounts by utilizing a variety of GfK solutions. You will work in a cross functional team, collaborating and succeeding with enthusiastic colleagues.
As Key Account Manager you are a powerful personality with a lot of energy who is just one step ahead and is business driven. You dare to negotiate and ensure more sales, growth and profit at our largest clients. In addition, you are also able to generate new business, expand your network at all levels within an organization and you feel at home at events.
For our location in Leuven, we are looking for an enthusiastic and commercially minded person that strengthens our team.
As Key Account Manager, you will have following key accountabilities:
- You are ultimately responsible for the client and ensure that he/she is always central.
- You work cross functional within GfK to ensure clients needs are met and questions answered.
- You practice consultative selling: you understand the wishes of the client, you penetrate to the underlying business issue and you make strategic account plans.
- You discover and analyze the KBQ’s of our clients, following a client intimacy approach and strategy.
- You work with the SPIN methodology (Situation, Problem, Impact, Need) to determine the perfect solution for our clients.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Key Account Manager, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have a master or bachelor degree.
- You have at least 3 years of proven sales skills and you preferably also have some experience within custom market research.
- You have strong commercial skills. You are strong in relationship management and you have a natural benefit factor.
- You can quickly understand the clients’ organization and identify the right stakeholders.
- You have industry, market research knowledge and understanding.
- You have problem/solving analytical skills, able to see the big picture as well as to dive into the details.
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written in Dutch, English and French.
- You are an enthusiastic team player with the winning spirit and a true passion that brings innovative ideas.
Apply now and become a member of the Industry Sales team!
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!