For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Be current with the latest trends in Data Governance and Data Quality and always seek to implement viable new ideas in GfK’s Data Governance capability
- Be the visible thought leader and subject matter expert on Data Governance, simplifying the art and making it accessible to the Executive, as well as analysts
- Take current concepts of Data Quality (eg. in POS data) to the next level, to make the insights actionable, providing quantified feedback to senior stakeholders across the value chain
- Lead the development of industrial-strength Data Management solutions for implementation at scale in Big Data environments, starting with the MI/Newron domain(s)
- Ensure that 2nd and 3rd party data assets needed by Data Science, Marketing Science and other teams is available when needed by partnering and procuring supply of relevant data
- Establish GfK's Data Governance capabilities in client and supplier-facing situations, at industry conferences and in workshops, working with colleagues across Tech & Data
- Foster a culture of excellence and continuous learning and improvement by sharing knowledge within the Technology and Data network
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!