Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Global Head of Content Marketing will join our experienced Marcomms division as we look to focus our research and data expertise on creating intelligent insight led content that performs in the digital landscape. As Global Head of Content Marketing you will manage all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external across all channels and formats. Reporting to our VP Head of Brand, Events & Content Marketing, the successful postholder will own implementation the GfK 'tone of voice' & content and will need to actively demonstrate the ability to combine hands on creative skills with leadership and strategy. The successful post holder will have strong experience in a similar B2B role and have proven demonstrative experience of creating content strategies as well as recognizing opportunities for unique and successful content.
- You are responsible for the global GfK content strategy and content roadmap – from end to end including the implementation of a comprehensive global content marketing strategy
- You create an annual global content plan and ensure the implementation of the performance measurement
- You develop thought leadership topics to support our brand (e.g. blogs, white papers, infographics, reports…)
- You provide solutions by designing creative target group-oriented content and deliver the content in impactful and leading-edge formats such as Turtl
- You are responsible for the creation SEO relevant texts, proofing, copywriting and desk research working with the Global content team as well as Content agencies
- You work in an international team with global and regional communications managers and leverage regional content for global use
- You optimize our online content taking KPIs into account and after consultation with our web and social media analysts
- You lead a small team of content experts, drive the wider content production network and the GfK agency network.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant creative related field. Master level is a plus
- You are an enthusiastic content creator, who is fueling our brand and product marketing activities with engaging topics and formats
- You have at least 4-5 years’ experience in a communications, content or editor role
- You have proven story-telling capabilities, editorial and a creative mindset
- You are an expert in your area and bring the highest level of accuracy, proof reading capabilities and online publishing skills
- You have well developed organizational and project management skills and ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial spirit in a complex matrix organization
- You gained experience by working with creative, marketing, media agencies. Contacts and relationships with B2B agencies are a plus,
- Comfortable interacting with project managers, designers, and editors.
- Proficient in project management tool (e.g. Jira, Welcome)
- Proactive problem-solving skills that lead to innovative thinking and resolutions
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability with high level of accountability and motivation.
- Ability to work in an international, transforming, and complex matrix organization
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills, German and additional languages would be nice to have
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!