For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Purpose of Role
Work with the Global Digital Marketing team for a hands-on experience across a variety of focus areas in digital marketing: social media, website and marketing automation. Gain a better understanding of global marketing in a corporate company.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Content management: Support the digital marketing team in developing and publishing content to our relevant global digital channels
- Create and schedule social media posts on LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Engage in relevant groups and communities on social media
- Assist in updates to the global website pages and microsites
- Create landing pages for digital campaigns
- Support with website optimization: conducting tests, analyzing performance and customer experience
- Collect data via various analytics tools for reports on our digital channel performance
- Coordinate project needs with different internal/regional departments and external agencies
- Currently studying Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
- Looking for a long-term position
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Able to communicate in German and English
- Interest in digital marketing, campaign management and eager to learn
- Nice to have but not required: Basic knowledge of HTML
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!