We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Account Manager who will be a part of the Turkey Sales Team.
As a Strategic Account Manager you will act as a strategic partner to our clients, driving change for faster reaction to changing market requirements. In this position you will be mainly responsible mainly for adhoc research sales and cooperation with the GfK Consumer and Marketing Intelligence solutions team for various clients from various industries. You will work as part of a cross-functional team, collaborating and succeeding with enthusiastic colleagues at global, regional and local levels. You will report to Managing Director Turkey&Israel.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, powerful, energetic personality who is always one step ahead and driven by business who is able to generate new business, expand her/his network at all levels and feel comfortable and confident at internal and external events.
We have a comprehensive, flexible working policy in place at GfK that allows you to work from home or from the office, in accordance with our guidelines.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- You are ultimately responsible for the customer and ensure that the customer is always the focus.
- You will achieve adhoc sales targets in terms of sales, retention, and growth of your customers' GfK portfolio.
- You practice consultative selling: you understand the customer's needs, get to the bottom of the underlying business issue and design the solution accordingly,
- You develop strategic account plans.
- You are responsible for the entire sales process.
- You are a enthusiastic partner for sales and research solutions teams.
- You present the research findings to clients from all levels with a consultative approach.
- You maintain and develop relationships with your clients.
Now that we have introduced you to the position of Strategic Account Manager what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- You have Bachelor´s/ Master´s degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, Statistics, Engineering, Sociology or equivalent experience
- You have at least 7-8 years of relevant experience preferably in market research, in sales and/or consultancy.
- Preferably you have adhoc research experience on the market research agency side or on the client side (especially in Quantitative Research Methods).
- You are strong in relationship management, both internally and with clients.
- You are strong in coordinating sales with your peers and other networks.
- You are able to quickly understand the client's organisation and identify the right stakeholders.
- You have an eye for interpreting data and an interest in digital developments.
- You are innovative and think outside the box.
- You have story telling skills in both Turkish and English.
- You live in Istanbul.
Apply now! Become a member of the Sales team!
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!