You are on the global GfK website. Visit our local website for more offerings and information in your country.
Here at GfK, we strive to empower bold actions for sustainable growth. As a recognized global leader, we know how to innovate and push the boundaries to ensure both our clients and employees succeed, empowered by always-on intelligence.
Currently in the latter stages of our transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology, we are keen to grow our team as we continue to look to the future.
Purpose of the Role
· The incumbent will be primarily responsible for testing of applications built upon Enterprise Web Development using Java EE platform.
· Must be passionate for quality and has a keen eye for designs and aesthetics
· Experience of testing and high performance applications which are highly available
· Experience in the testing of APIs, object-oriented design, agile development e.g. Scrum etc.
· Experience developing functional, performance tests
· Working experience in automated testing
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work independently and must be self-driven
· Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues
· Software Lead and Manager
Selenium Web Driver or Compatible SoapUI or Compatible Jmeter or Compatible Postman/RestAssured or Compatible Jenkins Mongo
Git Working knowledge
We are proud to be an ethical and honest company with an inclusive workplace that focuses on our employees’ full potential. GfK is looking for self-starters to join our innovative team keen to take on a new challenge.
If you are interested and want to be part of the digital revolution, apply today. We are looking forward to meeting you!