Here at GfK, we strive to empower bold actions for sustainable growth. As a recognized global leader, we know how to innovate and push the boundaries to ensure both our clients and employees succeed, empowered by always-on intelligence.
Currently in the latter stages of our transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology, we are keen to grow our team as we continue to look to the future.
- Debug high-volume, low-latency, high performance applications which are highly available
- Own test and health status of product/projects being worked upon
- Write, design and develop automated functional test-cases, and preparation of test data in different frameworks and tools
- Support and coordinate business and QA aspects of software development activities, including requirement analysis and QA of applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Must be passionate for quality and possess a keen eye for designs and aesthetics.
- Work to test, analyze and improve product performance during development of software or applications.
- Indulge in research and development of new tools & technologies by evaluating their usefulness for the business
- Aggregate and formulate testing requirements
- Work with a mentor to learn and demonstrate constant progress towards the next level of the career ladder
Skills / Experience
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of commercial software testing experience
- Experience with containerization with Docker etc
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes
- Ability to work independently and must be self-driven.
- Must be passionate for quality and has a keen eye for designs and aesthetics
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good understanding of web technologies, micro services, web-services and cloud based APIs.
- Experience in behavioral and test-driven development.
- Working experience in Core Java.
- Experience in test automation tools
- Experience in performance testing and tools
- Experience in REST APIs and web testing across multiple platforms
- Proficient in industry automation frameworks like Junit, TestNG, Xunit or comparable custom built frameworks
- Familiar with agile and other related tools (JIRA, Scum board, confluence)
- Working knowledge of Git / SVN
Tools / Technologies
- Selenium, Cucumber
- Test Complete
- Distributed micro services
- Git Working knowledge
We are proud to be an ethical and honest company with an inclusive workplace that focuses on our employees’ full potential. GfK is looking for self-starters to join our innovative team keen to take on a new challenge.
If you are interested and want to be part of the digital revolution, apply today. We are looking forward to meeting you!