For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Development of strategies, policies and processes relating to the management of ITIL processes. Including but not exclusively major incident management, problem, change, transition, asset management, CSI
- Working with the wider T&D community to develop an ITSM culture that promotes collaboration and co-operations in service delivery and continuous improvement
- Manage governance in the areas of service levels, risk, vendor, licence and continuity management
- Continually measure the performance against best practice SLAs & KPIs, design improvements to processes, services and strategy in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness across all Service Management functions
- Drive the governance, identify and improve global service performance to negate unnecessary service outages
- Embed a culture of sustainable Service Management across Service Delivery & IT Services
- Leading by example, personally carrying out complex improvement initiatives and implementing a problem led, data driven and evidence-based approach to recommendations and decision making
- Leading the delivery of a portfolio of service and business improvement projects through the application of industry best practice methodologies and project management tools
- Identify and alignment to industry best practice in service management
- Keeping abreast of the latest methodologies, such as ITIL v4, Agile, SAFe, ITSM tooling
- Working closely with the Service Managers, Business Relationship Managers & Infrastructure managers to review and support IT Services
- Establishing KPIs that measures to monitor and improve process efficiency across service delivery
- Defining goals, metrics and levels of success for Service Management team
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!