For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
1. Provide timely and accurate feedback to the Operation Manager on
the major performance areas of the Field team including
collection status, retailer complaints, recruitment status,
operational issues, data, panel and other day-to-day issues
2. Maintain positive working relationships and open communication
with all colleagues, including the Field team, Account Managers,
other departments and in the Region
3. Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to gain
better work efficiency
4. Continually ensure that the company’s regional and global
standards are adhered to all times
5. Provide timely and reliable updates to the Operation Manager and
other colleagues for possible market development changes
including: new products or new product categories, channels,
retailer profiles, brand activities, trends and other relevant
6. Fully responsible to ensure full understanding of all GfK tools &
7. Ensure full knowledge of GfK retail audit methodologies and
definitions, fully understand and apply the data control
procedures and techniques, as documented by the GfK Asia
Research department, ensure consistent data output and
thoroughly understand the product manual.
8. Ensure full knowledge of all field processes as documented in
the Field Manual.
9. Fully responsible for all assigned tasks delegated by the Operation
Manager (including ad-hoc studies, trade survey studies,
universe checks etc)
10. Successfully support and execute New PGs launch. Able to Supervise, role out QC and Cost Control on Operation Project
Control and Planning
1. Fully responsible for product data quality.
2. Fully responsible for accurate data entry and coding.
3. Fully responsible to ensure correct audit sheets are sent to the
4. Ensure full knowledge of the Company’s quality standards are
achieved for sample targets, sample stability, retailers
satisfaction, data entry deadlines, data control procedures and
5. Ensure all relevant work manuals are utilised and kept up to
6. Ensure successful recruitment and retention of retailers in line
with the objectives set by the Operation Manager.
7. Responsible for ensuring optional data quality by conducting
regular quality analysis
8. Responsible for highlighting coding errors to the Operation
Manager to enable corrections to be made to maintain high level
of data accuracy.
9. Responsible to resolve and check any quality issues raised by
clients and Client Service personnel.
10. Ensure the timely submission of monthly market reports per
agreed schedule outlined by the Operation Manager.
11. Maintaining, improving and managing current job scope with high degree of participation and ownership.
12. High planning and organization skills in order to comply with deadlines, knowledge in selecting the correct profile and identifying wrong/false information.
13. Like managing fast pace information,enjoy fast pace & challenging works, able to handle pressing deadline and multi tasking.
1. Establish, develop and maintain positive working relationships
with retailer contacts at all levels at all times.
2. Ensure the appropriate level of service and support is provided
to maximise retailer retention.
3. Continually innovate, develop and enhance the services that
retailers receive, both short and long term.
4. Ensure retailers receive regular presentations by working closely
with the respective product portfolio Account Managers
personnel and co-ordinating preparation of presentation
materials with team members
5. Document all requests and comments made by retailers and
report to the Field Manager to ensure timely feedback and
follow-up actions to resolve any issues.
6. Excellent sales/negotiation skills required for shop recruitment.
7. Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data
8. Ability to grasp and quickly understand markets, methodologies and techniques.
9. Split of 90% Desk-bound job and 10% fieldworks going out in market visiting retailers/project
Sales and Marketing
1. Responsible for creating awareness and raising the company
profile to all retailers by means of direct marketing, media
awareness, servicing etc.
2. Identify new business opportunities by highlighting emerging
markets in the retail industry.
1. Maintain up to date market knowledge on all product categories
audited by undertaking regular market visits, at least once a
week, to keep abreast of the current and future market offerings,
and regularly performing model comparisons to build a high level
of product knowledge.
2. Keep up to date on changes in the universe by product category
by regular market observation checks, desk research etc.
3. Understand the channel definition, track existing channels and
monitor the development of new channels.
4. Inform the Field Manager on distribution changes in the country
in order to guarantee continuous tracking of all major distribution
5. Become the company expert on the specified product categories
and its features.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!