Customer Success Management
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Client oriented by establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with key decision-makers within existing and potential clients
- Ensure accurate and on-time delivery and to perform quality checks (where applicable) for all product deliverables on assigned clients, inclusive of reporting and analysis, to ensure complete client satisfaction and high-quality of product standard maintained
- To perform issue-based analyses and to deliver proactive insights and addressing any potential red-flags while proactive in seeking solutions
- Provide training to clients, manage client’s expectations and queries on deliverable
- Contribute to business development efforts on assigned clients and to liaise with clients to ensure commercial strategies and proposals are followed through
- Handle internal contract-related tasks (offers, contracting, invoicing, payment, etc.)
- Inquisitive and able to trigger interests and follow through
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of oral and written communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion in delivering business insights to answer to clients’ questions
- Able to learn new tools quickly
- Pro-active and able to develop strong relationship across all levels both internally and externally
- A good team player who is mature, able to work under pressure, result oriented and able to work independently
- Degree in Business /Marketing/ Statistics
- Experience in consultancy firm is highly desired
- At least 1 – 3 years of experience in Market Research/Product Marketing/Business Development, within Home & Lifestyle, Consumer durables, Technology industries preferred
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!