For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Research Consultant, you will analyze data and elaborate trends uppon business needs. You will support graphic and visual storytelling, branding, data visualization and presentations.
As Research Consultant you will have the following key accountabilities:
- You will take ownership of projects.
- You will compare signals coming from our data with other data points to improve report’s delivery.
- You will discover and apply insights from massive data sets.
- You will collaborate with delivery leaders to develop novel, practical, and operationalized analytics that drive explicit business value at the customer level.
- You will develop data analysis solutions based on descriptive analyses and predictive models.
- You will be responsible for solving and or the implementation of new data analysis methodologies.
- You will improve work on both an aesthetic and functional level, with an articulate understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, interaction design and usability.
- You will develop original branding as well as working within defined style guides.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Research Consultant, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Bachelor degree in related careers for quantitative disciplines as well as visual design.
- Experience of Market Insights/Business Intelligence and statistical analysis using big data.
- You must be an advance user of Power Point, Adobe and Illustrator.
- You should have knowledge in Phyton, SPSS advance and R.
- You must have fluency in English, both written and oral.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!