For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible end-to-end of the projects executed in operations area, budgeting, coordinating the field work, implementation of data management, monitoring of the productive progress, and the financial background of the project.
As a Project Manager you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Provide end-client focused tasks to ensure timely delivery and project quality
- Plan and define the project's scope, estimating cost and budget control
- Act as the main point of contact for all communication between relevant Operations teams and main Research/Solutions contact
- Be actively aware of the financial performance of the projects they are responsible for
- Partner with research and operations staff to address issues and/or make recommendations to improve performance on research studies Coordinate operational aspects of projects including translations, programming, testing, fieldwork, coding, data delivery
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Project Manager, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Bachelor's degree in economic, administration, marketing, sociology or similar areas
- 3 years of experience in Research Market industry
- 2 year in Project Management
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-player - ability to work productively with colleagues across all teams
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (mostly Excel)
- Negotiations skills
- Fluent in english, written and oral
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!