For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Focus of the position: Responsible for the design and execution of why2buy surveys (surveys, which are link to purchase behavior) within the Scan Consumer Panel (online and offline).
Main areas of activity:
- Calculation of costs
- Design of questionnaire / preparation of scripting instructions / testing
- Design of surveys (e.g. sample) and project coordination
- Controlling data quality (e.g. check returns, check data)
- Contact / Position of connection to all departments in Consumer Panels Operations and to all areas from Consumer Panels Client Services (Food, Beverages, BHC, NonFood & Retail, Fashion, Entertainment, Mobility)
Required expertise and skills:
- University degree in Business Sciences or Social Sciences
- At least 2-3 years experience working in field of market research
- Very good knowledge in methods of empirical social research
- Fluent in German and very good English language skills
- Experience in using MS Office
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Fokus der Position:
Betreuung / Projektmanagement der why2buy-Studien im Bereich Scan; Beratung der Client Service Kollegen
Verantwortlich für die Konzeption und Durchführung von why2buy-Studien (Studien, die auf das Einkaufsverhalten Bezug nehmen) im Scan Panel (online und offline).
- Fragebogenkonzeption / Erstellung der Programmiervorlagen / Testen
- Studiendesign und -koordination
- Sicherung und Kontrolle der Datenqualität (z. B. Returns, Datencheck)
- Schnittstelle zwischen allen Bereichen innerhalb Consumer Panels Operations und zu allen Bereichen des Consumer Panels Client Services (Food, Beverages, BHC, NonFood & Retail, Fashion, Entertainment, Mobility)
Fachkenntnisse und Berufserfahrung:
- abgeschlossenes wirtschafts- oder sozialwissenschaftliches Hochschulstudium
- min. 2-3 Jahre Berufserfahrung in der Marktforschung
- sehr gute Kenntnisse in Methoden der empirischen Sozialforschung
- fließende Sprachkenntnisse in Deutscher Sprache und sehr gute Englisch-Kenntnisse
- sehr gute PC-Anwenderkenntnisse (MS Office)
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!