For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We have one goal: to support our customers in strengthening their market position. In continuous consumer research, we collect and analyze the purchasing behaviour of consumers. This gives us important information about which purchasing decisions consumers make and how behaviour changes over time. In this way, the consumer panel explains how and when markets and brands change. For them we make predictions for tomorrow so that they can make the right decisions today. Through intelligent data analysis and filtering out the relevant information, we ensure that our customers from trade and industry recognize the right signals that are for them in the flood of data and thus support e.g. marketing strategies.
The (Junior) Project Manager - Market Research sits within our Project Execution Team, Consumer Panel and is responsible for research design, project proposal as well as adhoc data analysis and reporting for our Nordic clients. The Project Manager uses their statistical analysis skills to develop mechanisms for automation (programming of routines, automated data checks) – with the main objective of quality improvement, reduction of error rates. Reporting to our Director Project Execution Team, CP based in Germany the Project Manager will have an autonomous approach to their work but also benefit from close collaboration with consulting, commercial and operational colleagues across the Nordic region.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the role may vary depending on the candidate scope but ideally to include:
- Define adequate Analyses design
- Responsible for providing all types of insight deliveries to clients
- Build solutions colleges can benefit from
- Constantly improving our data ad process quality
- if applicable: is responsible for project management tasks
- Proactive and independent problem solving (finds solutions for business problems), not just execution of tasks!
Research Design & Proposal Development:
- Analytics Specialist:
- - creates the adequate research design
- - provides input for designing statistical analyses and setting up efficient processes
- proactively develops mechanisms for automation (programming of routines, automated data checks) – main objectives are quality improvement, reduction of error rates – across teams or if necessary across divisions
Analysis & Reporting:
- creates complex client studies for reporting purposes or detailed customer requests
- analyses data and trends in data using various tools in order to generate insights for the client
- develops presentation charts and client reports with corresponding insights which reply the client’s questions; utilization of fact-based-consultancy
- promotes automation processes and develops efficient ways to create client deliverables such as excel tables, PPT slides, databases etc. (e.g. auto-charting, ThinkCell)
- Client interaction especially as an expert
- Sub Product Group Leader, Product Consultant & Delivery Manager, Research Insights Professional Operations (local and GPS), Account Manager, Industry Lead
Technical skills required
- Advanced knowledge of the respective product
- skills in relevant statistic programs like AnalyzeIT, internal tools like AIT, SimIT and CIV;
- Expert in MS Office
- Fluent Danish language
- English language skills - B2 min.
- Swedish language would be cosnidered as an advantage
- Basic knowledge in project management
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!