For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Junior Process Manager at GfK you will be responsible for:
- Identify business process challenges by analyzing process data and metrics;
- Facilitate teams to critically review current processes for effectiveness,
quality, and simplification;
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency;
- Develop process workflow and design in compliance with company requirements;
- Provide training programs on new processes as needed;
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post-process implementation to ensure product quality, efficiency, and improvement;
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems;
- Identify and analyze business processes to be improved;
- Coordinate a cross-functional team that will be responsible for the process
assessments, and process design and redesign;
- Analyze operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements;
- Prepare business process reports for stakeholders;
- Maintain and update all the process related reports for reference purposes Develop in-depth knowledge of the organization’s business lines and products;
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices;
- Recommend innovative business and technical solutions to improve operational effectiveness;
- Working closely with international teams.
You will be a good fit if you have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or equivalent;
- Understanding/knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Must be analytical and detail-oriented, yet able to conceptualize end-state solutions;
- Proven reporting and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees and management with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business users;
- Strong multitasking skills;
- Ability to work in a diverse and effectively collaborate across teams;
- Strong English language communication skills;
- Managing projects using agile management technologies such as Jira,
Confluence is a plus.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!