United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
This position provides support to both Talent Acquisition (TA) and Management (TM) teams. The primary function aids the department’s ability to fulfill staffing needs and help employees navigate their recruitment and onboarding process. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the TA/TM teams, while providing recruiting support to key business units.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages ads, online job boards, social networking sites and employee referral process.
- Schedules and coordinates recruitment schedules, interview activity, and presentations.
- Support effective recruiting strategies that include passive and active candidate sourcing and job postings.
- Build and maintain a candidate pipeline through various channels to ensure readily available candidate population based on anticipated needs and existing levels.
- Manages employees’ general inquiries re: HR systems, process and who to contact
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in recruitment/selection, Human Resources or related experience.
- Outstanding oral, written and client communication.
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and assignments.
- Computer competence (Proficient in Microsoft Applications), ATS experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of market research and proven ability to source and recruit future leaders.
- Evidence of strong relationship management and demonstrated positive results in direct sourcing.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or job experience equivalent.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!