For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- The HR Project Management Specialist will provide key support to the HR Services regarding project implementations and business continuity globally
- This role also will be responsible to foster a continuous improvement mindset
- He/she will have a multi country responsibility across all the regions GfK operates
- Be the first point of contact for projects under your responsibility
- Develop project management artefacts such as project timelines, risks and issues management, budget management (if applicable)
- Perform quality assurance on project related deliverables
- Run internal meetings with all countries to check and align progress and status of the projects
- Proactively streamline and find efficiencies in the HR processes by utilizing the HRIS (Workday) and other mechanisms
- Be an ambassador of the continuous improvement and business continuity mindset
- Ensure the delivery of HR Services is executed efficiently and in compliance with local rules and regulations.
- Supports projects to implement digital solutions as well as to centralize, streamline and expand HR Services scope
- Foster compliance of HR processes according to GfK policies and local labor law
Technical skills required:
- Strong HR processes knowledge
- Strong project management knowledge
- Willingness to innovate and challenge not just to react
- Ability to work within a matrix organization, supporting wider HR initiatives and collaborating with HR colleagues globally
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use Excel, Powerpoint etc. effectively
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous payroll experience is desirable
- Previous Workday knowledge is desirable
- Previous PMO knowledge is required
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!