For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As Client Service Coordinator, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Build and maintain long term partnerships with a list of clients in the different segments, acting as the main point of contact for these clients.
- Develop presentations, market analysis and recommendations, providing relevant insights that enable smarter business decisions and drive growth for our partners.
- Ensure data quality and report delivery, complying with the agreed standard for each client. You should also propose and execute improvements in existing processes and client reports.
- Offer support and guide clients to adequately use GfK information. You will also hold training sessions and present GfK’s research results on clients.
- Support on new client's prospection.
- Familiarity with Salesforce platform to update projects opportunities alongside the Commercial team
- Coordinate multiple touchpoints that may be required to build a project quote proposal
- Ability to combine syndicated data with customized ad hoc data, thus creating insightful recommendations to clients
- Work cross functionally within the business to ensure client needs are met and questions answered.
- Responsibility with account and budget for each client
- Project accountability: methodology, timeline, budget and client NPS
- Team management and development
Now that we have introduced you to the position of a Client Service Coordinator, what skills, qualifications and experience should you, have?
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Client focus, eye for detail and high quality standards
- Advanced level MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Advanced English (be able to deliver presentations in English) Spanish as a plus
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in ad hoc market research
- Deep knowledge of continuous and ad hoc research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative)
- Knowledgeable in methods for collecting and analyzing market data and trends
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!