For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Consultant Geomarketing/SE at GfK you will be responsible for:
- Research, obtain, and calculate spatial market data in various resolutions up to street sections or grid cells, using GIS software;
- Analysis and interpretation of spatial data, company-specific data and statistical results and derivation of the necessary conclusions for the customers as well as preparation in reports and presentation;
- Carry out projects with spatial and location-related issues together with internal customers and present the results;
- Actively work with agile and interdisciplinary teams of experts for the further development of our methodological skills and our product and service portfolios.
Now you know what a Consultant Geomarketing/SE does, what skills,
qualifications & experience do you need?
- University degree in the fields of social sciences or economics, geography, etc. (preferably with a focus on regional sciences / economic geography / spatial planning or data analysis);
- First professional experience in the fields of Geomarketing, in trade, or in data analysis;
- Knowledge in geodata processing and analysis in GIS systems (eg ArcGIS, QGIS,);
- Enthusiasm for location-related topics, ideally experience in geomarketing
analysis and location research;
- Good expressive ability, written as well as oral, counseling experience is a plus;
- Ability to reflect, interpret and present statistical results and statistical results;
- Team spirit;
- Good language skills in Polish and English.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!