For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Business Manager you will report directly to the Market Intelligence Director, working closely with our clients, analyzing data and elaborating reports with business insights.
As Business Manager you will have the following key accountabilities:
- You will process the Point of Sales Data into relevant market insights.
- Own the analysis of the Market Intelligence sales pipeline and net sales performance
- Develop deep understanding of the MI business dynamics to alert about potential risks early
- Own on request MI pipeline and net sales analysis reports where required
- Utilize Salesforce capabilities to analyze and assess the performance of MI Campaigns to support achieving volume generation targets
- Coordinate sales tools and rollout for White Spots and other MI Campaigns.
- Support analysis on global addressable MI potential and MI sales forecasting.
- Prepare impactful presentations with relevant fact-based insights through analysis of the sales out data from start to finish
- Understand clients’ market needs and develop reports and solutions to best support insight requirements.
- Responsible for selected clients within an Industry in the country and to ensure global and local standards within area of responsibility. Consults to existing clients to intensify relationship.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Business Manager, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or relevant areas
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in customer service and/or market research
- Experience working with MDA products
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deep interest in numbers and the story behind them
- Good analytical skills and the talent to translate the figures to our clients in a clear way
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!