For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Will serve as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects (Custom research & PoS, Ad-hoc combined projects), along with managing those projects.
- Using strong analytical skills, you will lead projects focusing mostly on GfK’s sales & media effectiveness modules, modellings and PoS & ad-hoc integrated approaches.
- Discuss strategic business problems related to product, pricing and portfolio questions with clients and suggest the most appropriate research methodology and techniques to best answer clients’ business questions.
- Manage, supervise, and execute all phases of market research studies, from sales pitch to presentation includes
- Writing proposal.
- Design questionnaire and discussion guide preparation,
- Interact with internal team or external vendors or manage them effectively if necessary.
- Briefing and monitoring progress of the field work and data processing.
- Interpreting data and analysis
- Report writing and presentation to client.
- Fully encouraged to use innovative methodologies to solve any problems creatively.
- Ensure that the appropriate level of service and support is provided to maximize client’s satisfaction.
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to the client servicing.
- Establish, develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with clients in the country.
- Ability to deliver high quality presentations to clients where required as well as join key presentation & workshops adding expertise during project/contract delivery.
- Ensure full knowledge of GfK retail audit methodologies and definitions, fully understand and apply analytical techniques, and ensure understand for implications of data and key analysis.
- Maintain up to date market knowledge
- Be able to speak Thai, English and Chinese(optional) fluently
- Minimum 6 years experience within market research industry or research expriences in electronics, retail industry.
- Good logic thinking on using Excel and PPT software
- Confident on delivery presentation is preferable
- Outgoing characteristic with good attitude
- Quick learning and open mindset on try new things/personal development
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!