For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Senior Research Consultant, you will analyze data and elaborate reports with business insights to clients, based in each study. Compare and link data from several knowledge sources and studies.
As a Senior Research Consultant you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Take ownership of research projects
- Design studies, writing, commentaries, charting, summaries, taking into account project’s aims and client’s needs.
- Compare signals coming from our data with other data points to improve report’s delivery.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and internal teams to achieve role expectations.
- Lead a team based on his/her seniority and will be accountable for their development.
- Be responsible for the project’s budget/profit and targets achievement
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Senior Research Consultant, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Sociology, Communication or related careers.
- You should have relevant research experience (in a previous agency or client side role).
- You should have analysis skills, delivering insights and recommendations.
- Strong communications and presentations skills are needed
- You must be an advance user of Excel and Power Point
- You must have fluency in English, both written and oral
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!