For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Market Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible to provide insights and data analysis for Tech & Durable market industry.
As Market Intelligence Analyst, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- You will support Project Management in daily tasks such as client service and data analysis.
- You will monitor and track categories from Electro market industry.
- You will prepare Power Point presentations and Excel reports.
- You will check and confirm data quality and follow up systems approvals.
- You will conduct presentations and direct assistance to clients eventually.
- You will assist in product coding, following up issues and keep system updated.
- You will keep up to date administrative tasks on a daily level (maintain system updated in order to issue invoices).
- You will handle Data Warehouse system to deliver regular reports as well as ad-hoc data.
- You will support in escalating of data quality issues, trouble shooting.
- You should plan to constantly improve client’s satisfaction through our presentations.
- You will provide client support to clients related to GfK Digital Platforms usage and develop.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Market Intelligence Analyst, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Economics, Marketing, Commercial or related careers students.
- You should solve problems effectively, stay up-to-date with the latest thinking in the area and monitor processes, progress and results.
- You must be an advance user of Excel and Power Point.
- You must have fluency in English, both written and oral.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!