For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Our GfK Consumer Panel team manages a panel of 5.000 families. These households continuously scan their groceries via a scanner or an application on their smartphone. Via the data we collect on these daily purchases, we analyze trends on the Belgian market and report these to our clients (brands, retailers, …)
As market analyst you gain insights on the purchase behavior of Belgian families within the FMCG world. These insights are crucial to both producers and retailers to optimize their sales strategies. We research what shoppers pursue in their decision process and how this impacts sales. Are you triggered and want to work together with us in building these strategies? Then don't miss out on this opportunity and send in your resume and motivation letter!
For our offices in Leuven, we are looking for a proactive and motivated researcher that efficiently spots trends in data.
As Market Analyst you will have the following key accountabilities:
- You are responsible for the analyses and reports of your own client portfolio within the FMCG sector.
- You translate your analytical insights into PowerPoint presentations in a qualitative story telling way.
- You make sure your clients are being serviced.
- You work closely together with your colleagues from the Account Management team.
Now that we’ve introduced you to the position as Market Analyst, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have recently obtained your master or bachelor’s degree in an economic field.
- You have an analytical brain and you get delighted when finding out what’s behind the numbers
- Your heart skips a beat when you hear FMCG or Retail topics and you can work with your eyes closed in PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are a native Dutch or French speaker, extra points if you master both! And you combine this with a good knowledge of English.
- You have excellent communication skills and you can express yourself clearly in both speaking and writing.
- You rely on your team spirit and your can-do mentality to overcome the challenges along the way.
- An adventure full of challenges and the opportunity to further develop your talents and build your career.
- An exciting work environment that brings people together.
- A competitive salary package.
- A young and dynamic team built on passion, relevance, trust and smart solutions.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!