Opportunities to join our Field Interviewer Team
Flexible, Interesting, and Valued.
Your career as a Face to Face Market Research Interviewer with GfK.
With more than 13,000 market research experts and over 80 years of experience, GfK is one of the largest and most successful Market Research agencies in the world. Come and join us!
Market research is about discovering what opinions people hold on particular topics and why – it gives the public the opportunity to voice their views on issues that may affect them and their families.
If you have a positive attitude, enjoy meeting people and can listen as well as you can talk then you will make an ideal interviewer.
This job is perfect for people who are confident enough to knock on a door unannounced and ask for people’s opinions, view, habits, and interests. It’s not just that we are nosey (although that helps) but the surveys our Interviewers conduct really do influence the everyday lives of British people.
- The research is usually conducted with members of the public in their own homes.
- You would be working within a reasonable distance of your home.
- You will not be selling products or services.
- Our working day across afternoons and evenings and/or weekends
The role is ad hoc; the more days you are willing to work and the more flexible you are regards travel, the more work we may be able to offer you.
The job isn’t based on hours in the field but on productivity; you are paid per completed survey and with the guarantee of an earnings safety net. We offer competitive rates of pay plus initial supported pay* and the mentoring support of a senior interviewer.
- An interesting and varied job
- Independence, but support
- Regular work, allocated in advance
- Flexible working days
- Full training
- Supported pay for new starters
- Holiday pay, pension, all out of pocket expenses paid, including mileage
- Fortnightly pay
- Freedom to manage your own work
The basic requirements:
- Use of a car OR access to good public transport links
- Documents to verify your identity and to prove you are eligible to work in the UK
- Availability to work afternoons & evenings/ weekends (when more people are at home)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good standard of spoken and written English
*£60 per 6 hour day for your first 4 days of work.