Our qualitative and quantitative research gives Belgian retailers and manufacturers compelling insights into what happens at the breakfast table each morning.
Did you for example know that:
- Nine out of ten Belgian consumers eat breakfast every day.
- Dutch-speaking respondents have breakfast more often than their French-speaking counterparts.
- Most Belgians eat breakfast at home – although young adults are more open to eating out.
- A third of the bread is bought at the supermarket.
- Time, or rather a lack of it, has a major influence on breakfast behavior.
- Coffee is the most popular breakfast beverage, but around half of respondents also drink water at breakfast at least once a week.
- Marmalade is the most popular spread and consumers consider it an ideal topping for bread.
Download the case study and find out more.