Breakfast moment insights deliver business benefits
Our qualitative and quantitative research gives Belgian retailers and manufacturers compelling insights into what happens at the breakfast table each morning.
Did you for example know that:
- Nine out of ten Belgian consumers eat breakfast every day.
- Dutch-speaking respondents have breakfast more often than their French-speaking counterparts.
- Most Belgians eat breakfast at home – although young adults are more open to eating out.
- A third of the bread is bought at the supermarket.
- Time, or rather a lack of it, has a major influence on breakfast behavior.
- Coffee is the most popular breakfast beverage, but around half of respondents also drink water at breakfast at least once a week.
- Marmalade is the most popular spread and consumers consider it an ideal topping for bread.
Download the case study and find out more.