For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Market Intelligence Client Solutions Group (MI CSG) Consultant position is both a developmental and client support role. Whilst the individual is developing their skills in Retail Market Research, Account Management, Product and Retailing Knowledge they will also support a commercial team, working across a range of clients.
• Support a well-defined list of clients and retailers, as specified by the line manager
• Build market and product knowledge on all product categories held. This includes details on coverage, universe and sample sizes, distribution channels and detailed market information;
• Develop an understanding of Retail Audit Methodology and GfK Systems
• Build market and product knowledge on all related products and panels
• Service – Ensure client queries are responded to professionally and accurately within 24 hours
• Following up on receiving monthly data production.
• Assists with the monthly data production via Quality Checks and Price Check on your product categories.
Assist the MI CSG Lead as follows:-
• Ensuring that data quality is in line with GfK international standards
• Preparation of presentations upon request
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!