We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Working Student to join our Marketing team to support our Adoption & Engagement program for our gfknewron platform.
- Provide support in project managing and delivering customer lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Support the optimization and delivery of regular user communication across all stages of the user journey.
- Assist in preparing monthly user communications, release updates, and client roadmaps.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and Customer Success team to assist in developing engaging help centre content and training materials for users.
- Contribute to maintaining a consistent onboarding journey for new users through off and on-platform activities.
- Assist in implementing in-platform content campaigns to drive usage, up- and cross-sell.
- Help measure, monitor, and drive improvement in program approaches.
- Assist in preparing project updates on internal, external, and in-platform marketing efforts to stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support for various marketing initiatives.
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Eagerness to take ownership of assigned tasks and projects.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and with senior leaders in the business.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of B2B product marketing concepts is a plus.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!