We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
Responsibilities: Key Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Provide timely and accurate feedback to the Operation Manager on
the major performance areas of the Field team including
collection status, retailer complaints, recruitment status,
operational issues, data, panel and other day-to-day issues
2. Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to gain better work efficiency
3. Provide timely and reliable updates to the Operation Manager and other colleagues for possible market development changes including: new products or new product categories, channels, retailer profiles, brand activities, trends and other relevant information.
4. Ensure full knowledge of GfK retail audit methodologies and definitions, fully understand and apply the data control procedures and techniques, as documented by the GfK Asia Research department, ensure consistent data output and thoroughly understand the product manual.
5. Fully responsible for all assigned tasks delegated by the Operation Manager (including ad-hoc studies, trade survey studies, Universe checks, Targeted Recruitment and etc..)
6. Successfully support and execute New PGs launch. Able to Supervise, role out QC and Cost Control on Operation Project
Control and Planning
1. Fully responsible for product data quality, accurate data entry and coding.
2. Fully responsible to ensure correct audit sheets are sent to the retailers monthly.
3. Ensure full knowledge of the Company’s quality standards are achieved for sample targets, sample stability, retailers satisfaction, data entry deadlines, data control procedures and
4. Ensure successful recruitment and retention of retailers in line with the objectives set by the Operation Manager.
5. Responsible for ensuring optional data quality by conducting regular quality analysis
6. Responsible for highlighting coding errors to the Operation Manager to enable corrections to be made to maintain high level of data accuracy.
7. Responsible to resolve and check any quality issues raised by clients and Client Service personnel.
8. High planning and organization skills to comply with deadlines, knowledge in selecting the correct profile and identifying wrong/false information.
1. Establish, develop and maintain positive working relationships with retailer contacts at all levels at all times.
2. Ensure the appropriate level of service and support is provided to maximize retailer retention.
3. Continually innovate, develop, and enhance the services that retailers receive, both short and long term.
4. Ensure retailers receive regular presentations by working closely with the respective product portfolio Account Managers personnel and coordinating preparation of presentation materials with team members
5. Split of 30% Desk-bound job and 70% fieldworks (going out in market visiting retailers/project)
Sales and Marketing
1. Responsible for creating awareness and raising the company profile to all retailers by means of direct marketing, media awareness, servicing etc.
2. Identify new business opportunities by highlighting emerging markets in the retail industry.
1. Maintain up to date market knowledge on all product categories audited by undertaking regular market visits, at least once a week, to keep abreast of the current and future market offerings, and regularly performing model comparisons to build a high level of product knowledge.
2. Keep up to date on changes in the universe by product category by regular market observation checks, desk research etc.
3. Understand the channel definition, track existing channels and monitor the development of new channels.
4. Inform the Field Manager on distribution changes in the country in order to guarantee continuous tracking of all major distribution channels.
1. Ability to grasp and quickly understand markets, methodologies and techniques.
2. Excellent sales/negotiation skills required for shop recruitment.
3. Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately.
4. Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, “get things done” attitude with minimal supervision, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
5. Good relationship building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural).
6. Sound computer skills, especially in the areas of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
8. Knowledge of Chinese dialects would be an advantage
1. Goal and action oriented with the ability to see the road view.
2. Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and targets.
3. High energy with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and optimism.
4. Loyalty, commitment, and dedication.
5. Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions.
6. Team oriented.
7. Trustworthy, honest, professional, and discrete.
8. Thorough, with outstanding attention to detail.
10. Patient, tolerant and flexible
11. He/She must be hardworking and fast learner in fast changing working environment
1. Degree level, preferably in a business field
2. Those working in Research Industry or related E&E or IT related industry are encourage to apply
3. Fresh Graduates will also be considered
Flexible/hybrid working environment.
Annual Wage Supplement
Friendly, supportive, and inclusive working culture
Free flow of snacks and coffee
Have a break by playing Nintendo switch.
Celebrate your birthday - 1 day off in the birthday month.
And many more…
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!